Immunization & Medical Authorization Forms


In order to dispense medication during camp, the following Medical Administration Authorization form must be downloaded and returned to the Shoresh office:

Medication Administration Authorization Form


If your camper resides out of the USA please download this form and return to the Shoresh office:

Maryland DHMH Immunization Certificate